Cloud computing is a concept that could save your business quite a bit of money on software, hardware, upgrades and services. Instead of purchasing hardware and software for your office, with cloud computing you put your programs on a highly secure "superserver" online.
All you need is an Internet connection to your office and you're in business. Here are 9 reasons why "cloud computing" has caught on FAST with small to medium businesses, and why you might consider it too:
1. Create An INSTANT Virtual Office. Access and work from any secure PC, laptop or device. If you have employees who travel, are in remote locations or ever need to work from home, this is an ideal solution.
2. Save Hard Dollars On Software, Hardware And Support. Never purchase, install or maintain servers or other network equipment again.
3. Less Downtime and Fewer Problems. Software in the cloud runs on extremely fast and reliable systems that include some form of redundancy. Compare that to your own server going down; until you get it fixed, you're unable to work.
4. Automatic Disaster Recovery. If we've said it once, we've said it 100 times: make sure you back up your data. But when your data is hosted in the cloud, the backup is done automatically for you and accessible from anywhere you work.
5. Less Expensive To Scale Up Or Down. With cloud computing, you pay only for what you need and increase or decrease storage or resources when necessary.
6. Hassle-Free Software. All of your software is loaded on a server in a datacenter and then shared over the Internet. There are no software disks to manage, organize or file.
7. Environmentally Friendly. Cloud computing uses significantly less power in your office. You also won't have to upgrade your hardware as often, which means fewer PCs, laptops and other components piling up in landfills.
8. No More Expensive Software Upgrades. Networks in the cloud benefit from automatic software upgrades; best of all, they are done FOR you.
9. Reduced Maintenance. When your software is in the cloud, patches are automatically applied, meaning fewer reboots and downtime for maintenance. It's all taken care of for you. Free Cloud Readiness Assessment And Cost Analysis At no cost or obligation, our highly trained team of IT pros will come to your office and conduct a comprehensive Cloud Readiness Assessment to help determine if your business could benefit from moving to the cloud.